Terms and Conditions
1. A little about us
Thank you for visiting the Ben Morton Leadership Ltd website.
Ben Morton Leadership Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 8408681 whose registered office is at 121 High Street, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire , HP4 3QL;
If you need to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can write to us at the above address.
2. Terms of website use
By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you should not use this website.
3. Other applicable Terms
- You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
3.2 Acceptable use.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, publish, store, host, send, transmit, use or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, rootkit, worm, keystroke logger or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
3.3 Changes to these Terms.
3.4 Changes to our Site.
We may update our site from time to time and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions. We would request if your personal details change, please help us to keep your information up to date by notifying us using our Contact Details (see section above).
3.5 Accessing our Site.
Our site is made available free of charge (unless expressly stated otherwise). We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice.
3.6 No reliance on information.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
4. Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
5. Intellectual property
Unless otherwise stated, we or our partners own the intellectual property rights in the website and material published on the website or through our mailing list Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use only, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website.
- show any material from the website in public;
- modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
6. Limited warranties
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
7. Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in these terms and conditions: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the terms and conditions or in relation to the subject matter of the terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
9. Linking to our Site
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy (see section above).
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us using our contact details (section above).
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
10. Third Party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
11. Exclusion of third party rights
These terms and conditions are for the benefit of you and us and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
13. Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If you are a consumer:
If you are a business:
14. Information collection
We obtain personal information from you when you enquire about our activities, register with us, send or receive an email, ask a question or otherwise provide us with personal information. We may also receive information about you from third parties, for example from our service providers or from a friend who wants to tell you about our websites or the activities we carry out.
15. Your information
What information do we collect?
- The personal information we collect might include name, email address, telephone number, the company you work for and the industry you work in.
- We also gather general information about the use of our website, such as which pages users visit most often and which services, events or facilities are of most interest.
- We may also track which pages users visit when they click on links in emails. We may use this information to personalise the way our websites are presented when users visit them, to make improvements to our websites and to ensure we provide the best service for users.
- Wherever possible we use aggregated or anonymous information which does not identify individual visitors to our websites.
- We use third party suppliers to collect, transmit, and store personal data of EU citizens. Wherever possible they have taken measures to comply with GDPR. Verifiable consent requires a written record of when and how someone agreed to let you process their personal data. All third party forms, regardless of opt-in method, collect the email address, IP address, and timestamp associated with everyone who submits the form.
- If you wish to have personal data corrected or completed, transferred to another organisation, prohibited for certain uses, or removed completely please use the contact details (at the start of this page) to keep us informed.
16. How do we use this information?
We will use your personal information:
- to provide you with the services, products or information you have requested;
- to contact you about services we offer and resources we provide; and
- for administration purposes.
As part of this, we may analyse the personal information we collect to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you in the most appropriate way and with the most relevant information.
If you enter your contact details in one of our online registration forms, we may use this information to contact you even if you do not “send” or “submit” the form. We will only do this to see if we can help with any problems you might be experiencing with the form or with our websites.
We may need to share your information with our service providers, associated organisations and agents for the purposes described above.
16.1 Your choices
You have a choice about whether you want to receive information about our services. We will not use your personal information for marketing purposes or share your information with any third party if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted in this manner. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us using our contact details (at the start of this page). Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
16.2 How do we protect your personal information?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that the personal information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
We use third party suppliers to collect, transmit, and store personal data of EU citizens. Wherever possible they have taken measures to comply with General Data Protection Regulations.
16.3 Will we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
As indicated above, we may pass your information to our data processors, agents and associated organisations for the purpose of providing services to you and for the other purposes listed at 4.3 above. Where we use data processors we will make sure there are appropriate controls in place.
We may also need to disclose your information if required by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or if we have your permission to do so.
We will not sell any information about you or your web browsing activity.
16.4 Your consent
You also consent to our transferring your information to countries or jurisdictions outside the European Economic Area if necessary for the above purposes. These countries may not provide the same level of data protection as the UK. If we do make such a transfer, we will put appropriate controls in place to ensure your information is protected.