I’ve been working with an incredibly talented artist to create a set on fantastic visual summaries of the first five episodes. To grab the full set simply enter your details here and we’ll fire them straight across to you via email.
Episode Overview – Sarah Walker-Smith
Sarah is a trained accountant having worked for PWC and Deloitte. She puts people at the core of everything she does, as well as the marketing and branding experience gained at Boots plc.
Sarah looks to challenge the norm in the legal sector and wider business world. She is passionate about levelling the playing field, encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work.
A self-professed ‘geek’, Sarah loves learning and is currently exploring the relationship between leadership, purpose and trust. Sarah strongly believes that ‘good business’ is both purposeful and profitable, often with one leading to the other.
Recognising the importance of life beyond work, she enjoys writing, directing and performing in musical theatre productions, which she believes develops many skills that help in her role as a CEO.
I absolutely loved my conversation with Sarah for the energy, authenticity and leadership insights that she brought to the interview. Please enjoy my interview with Sarah Walker Smith, CEO of Shakespeare Martineau.
- Be sure to grab your visual summaries here
- Sarah’s LinkedIn
- Society of Leadership Fellows
- Article: As business leaders, now is the time to hold our nerve…
- Article: Leading through crisis – do we now need to ‘END with Why’?
- ‘The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People’ by Stephen Covey
- ‘Start With Why’ by Simon Sinek
- ‘The Infinite Game’ by Simon Sinek
- ‘Corporate Rebels’ by Joost Minnaar and Pim de Morree
- ‘Humanocracy’ by Gary Hamel