Welcome to a very different episode of the podcast… this is what I’m currently calling a Medley Episode.
It’s made up of 4 answers from 4 different leaders who have previously appeared on the show, all answering the same question. In this episode, they are answering the question…
How do you build and lead high performing teams?
We’ll aim to release one of these Medley episodes every 4 or 5 episodes. This being a new format, you’re thoughts and feedback are more welcome than ever so please do share your thoughts either on social media or send them to me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
In today’s episode we will find out from:
- General Sir James Rupert Everard, Former Senior British Army Officer
- Ivory Matthews, MD of Columbia and Cayce Housing in the US
- Jane Finnette
- Lesley McGreggor, MD of the Health & Care division of the Eric Wright Group
- Shona Flemming, CEO of both ScotsCare and Borderline
And one final thing before you go, at the end of 2021 I launched a brand new, free leadership course that tackles some of the most common leadership challenges I get asked about.
It’s called the 10-4-10 programme, because it consists of 10 minutes of content for 10 weeks delivered into your inbox. Each email consists of a written tip or idea, a curated podcast episode, a relevant book recommendation and a video from me sharing a quick tip or setting you a challenge.
If this sounds like something you’ll get value from, simply click on the 10-4-10 link in the show notes to get started.
- 10-4-10 Leadership Coaching Course
- Ep #033 – General Sir James Rupert Everard. Former Senior British Army Officer
- Ep #60 – Ivory Matthews | Tackling Bias in the Workplace
- Ep #67 – Jane Finette | Empowering Women and Letting Go of Control
- Ep #68 Lesley McGregor | Learning on the Job and Finding a Leadership Mentor
- Ep #69 Shona Flemming | Transformational Leadership and Leading From Purpose
- Find out more about Ben’s work: https://linktr.ee/BMLeadership