This week we have another of our special medley episodes. You will hear from five highly successful leaders all sharing their first-hand advice, and the single most important tip for when you’re stepping up into your next leadership role.
Specifically, I asked each and every one of them this question:
What is the main piece of advice you would give to someone stepping into their very first senior leadership or director level role?
You will hear form:
- Simon Ursell, Founder and MD of Tyler Grange
- Kelly Swingler who is a Burnout Prevention Strategist and Coach
- Joshua Berry, the founder and MD at Econic
- Cass Dunn, who is a clinical and coaching psychologist
- Kevin Eikenberry, Chief Potential Officer of The Kevin Eikenberry Group