This week we have another of our special medley episodes focussed on the age-old and much-debated topic, which is work-life balance.
In today’s episode, we have six different leaders who have previously appeared on the show or will do very soon, telling us what work-life balance means to them and how they go about managing their energy levels.
In today’s episode, we will find out from:
- Tony Harris, Founder of Stray Rhino Business Mentoring
- Rachel Cook, MD at Thompson
- Lyn Penman, trained Psychotherapist
- Adam Hickman, MD, and co-founder of MedResQ
- Andrew Leaver, CEO at Brand Partnership Group
- Jonathan Reynolds, Founder, and CEO of Mindful Life, Mindful Work
But before we get into this episode, please visit www.ben-morton.com to subscribe to my newsletter for a two-weekly round-up of the latest episodes, plus loads of additional leadership development resources.
We want to hear from you!
Whether it’s a leadership question for Ben, some feedback on the show, or a guest suggestion, we’d love to hear from you. Whatever the reason for getting in touch, you can easily do it by clicking the link below that Ben will personally review.
You can also use this link if you’d like to come on the show for 5 minutes to talk about your favourite episode; we love having listeners on the show!
- 10-4-10 Mini Course: https://mailchi.mp/b3d5c50adb91/10_4_10
- Ben’s Website: https://bit.ly/BenMortonLeadership
- Tony Harris | Self-doubt and Making Tough Decisions: https://www.ben-morton.com/tony-harris-self-doubt-and-making-tough-decisions/
- Rachel Cook | From Office Manager to Managing Director: https://www.ben-morton.com/rachel-cook-from-office-manager-to-managing-director/
- Managing Your Mind with Lyn Penman: https://www.ben-morton.com/managing-your-mind-with-lyn-penman/
- Managing Risk with Adam Hickman: https://www.ben-morton.com/managing-risk-with-adam-hickman/
- Jonathan Reynolds | A More Mindful Approach to Leadership: https://www.ben-morton.com/jonathan-reynolds-a-more-mindful-approach-to-leadership/
- Medley Episode 74: How do you build and lead high performing teams?: https://www.ben-morton.com/medley-episode-how-do-you-build-and-lead-high-performing-teams/
- Medley Episode 79: How To Keep Your Team Motivated: https://www.ben-morton.com/medley-episode-how-to-keep-your-team-motivated/